Merry Glade is a Casual, Adventure and Action match for PC. A horror story!
Merry Glade PC Game 2020 Overview:
The narrative of the Rabbit, that informs about all of his BDSM fantasies associated with carrots to Dr. Los. The narrative of which inner demons can dwell from the heads of a vegetarian.
The developer supplies players to take custody of a cute rabbit who wants to access to the carrots at every degree (Practically). At times it’s simple to do, but occasionally you have to perspiration, but you can not predict the match hardcore. All amounts are filled with various dangers. Enemies, traps, restricted distance, an evil surroundings, rather awkward direction and lots of different ways to die are awaiting you in this particular game.
Features of Merry Glade:
- Gameplay: In fact, there are several games in one. In the main, we try to reach the coveted carrot, bypassing the mushrooms (if you look at them with the cursor they will give an achive for each type), mines, traps and various maniac elks, and other monsters. There is also a mini-runner closer to the end of the game, as well as buff-up.
- Achievements are given in many ways for each type of death, inspection of all mushrooms, and pitting enemies with each other. The gameplay is dynamic, and quite exciting, although the game itself takes about an hour to complete.
- Graphics and sounds: The picture in the game is picky. If you want to catch a parish without using any obscure chemistry, you can use this game. Mushrooms, eyeless moose, guts, blood and death.
- And carrots as the apotheosis of everything. The graphics in the game are remembered for a long time. Music, by the way, also complements the game, with its atmosphere of complete absurdity.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Dual Core
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Storage: 30 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended. Mouse.