Download X-Men Origins: Wolverine free of on PC — this webpage will demonstrate how you can download and install the entire version of X-Men Origins: Wolverine on PC.
Around Origins: Wolverine
X-Men Origins: Wolverine is a hack and slash game that is action-adventure . X-Men Origins takes influences from games like Devil May Cry having a third person perspective and God of War. The Uncaged Edition offers a lot of gore and blood. Enemies may be dismembered in a number of ways in addition.
The Way to Download and Install X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- Click the download button below. You’ll be redirected to a page to get X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
- select a mirror to finish your download. When using a torrent download, then you will first have to download uTorrent.
- After X-Men Origins: Wolverine has completed downloading, extract the file using a software like WinRAR.
- Run the match set up within the extracted folder and then set up the game.
- When the setup is finished, now you can start the game with the game’s shortcut on your desktop computer.
- Love this match!
X-Men Origins: Wolverine PC Download
X-Men Origins: Wolverine System Prerequisites
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) two E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 3000+
CPU SPEED: Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) two E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 3000+
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM
- OS: Windows XP(TM) and Windows Vista(R)
VIDEO CARD: 3D hardware accelerator card required — 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers. All of NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding 8400 cards). All of ATI Radeon (TM) X1800 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding X1800 GTO, Radeon
- HD2400, Radeon HD2600, and Radeon HD3450).
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- DIRECTX VERSION: DirectX(R) 9.0c (Contained )
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 400 MB for the Windows(R) swap file and also 12 KB free for saved games)
- DVD-ROM: 6x rate DVD-ROM drive (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers