Factory Town is a Strategy and Simulation game for PCthe PCublished from Erik Asmussen at 2019. Employ some employees and get started building your town!
Factory Town PC Game 2020 Overview:
Here you’re likely to construct your city by enlarging them as your town grows and acquiring a few employees.
Construct, automate, and optimize your village on procedurally-generated 3D terrain. Use an assortment of employee units, railways cubes, conveyor belts, and also chutes to explore useful technologies that is new and maintain your homes.
Start with a building and a couple of employees in the center of the wilderness. Research crops and harvest trees, your environment, and minerals process them to products that are precious. Invest to unlock logistics and machinery to maximize manufacturing chains & your transportation networks, finally finding systems which allow players to improve their efficacy to amounts that are intense.
It is a city builder, together with manufacturing chains more complicated than Anno, and a few mechanisms such as Factorio. Casual was called by its but that’s rather inaccurate. Its pressure but not casual in availability nor sophistication. Terrain modifications are enjoyable.
Features of Factory Town:
- Tons of optimization tools at your disposal – roads, wagons, minecarts & railways, marble-run chutes, conveyor belts, and other magical and physical contraptions
- 3D terrain will make it a challenge to deliver your resources from high in the mountains down to your production centers
- Infinite, procedurally generated map with lots of parameters to adjust
- Build complex logical systems with gates, triggers, and filters to make sure resources get to the right destination
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available space