Past Blue is a Casual Action and Simulation match for the PC released by E-Line Media at 2020. Don’t intend to fight!
Past Blue PC Sport 2
That is above all a solo experience which lets you follow a scientific assignment depending on the noises of marine mammals and also how that they communicate from a distance.
The aim of the match is straightforward, during the 8 dives we might need to explore more or less profound dip places and go locate whales and other sperm whales to probe them (not that sort of Cartman probe!) And find out more on their specificities and their species.
We’re in a open-world and even if the regions are large, we’ll quickly go around after the goals found and examined. The actual salt of this game is in the free exploration and also at the discovery of all of the species of the stated area and therefore fulfill our codex. Allow about 35 minutes per zone, which will provide a couple of hours of gameplay.
Features of Beyond Blue:
- It is incredible how the marine environment is created, both the land that surrounds it and the species that inhabit it, feel very alive and make you want to explore everything.
- You can see how species interact with each other, either of the same species or different ones, giving more life to the game.
- Graphically it is very well done, although they are not next-gen graphics either, we have a 1060 and it shoots us perfectly.
- It has a story that gives it more depth.
- It is very educational and to play very chill.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 / AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space