Resolutiion is a RPG, Adventure and Action game for PC released by Mayflower Entertainment, WhisperGames
Resolutiion PC Sport
A battle RPG having an outstanding artwork style, very similar to that of Hyper Light Drifter, along with a fantastic atmosphere.
At a dystopian world in which human beings have put down their humankind to get eternal life, as an Eternal Empire soldier, you may escort an AI during the adjoining regions to ensure the immortality of the Eternal Empire.
The narrative is told through three distinct viewpoints. Memories offer insight into where you come from and how you became one, NPCs tell the story in their point of view and also bigger blocks of text to fill the openings with a neutral story. The dystopian feeling expands, even when the writing mode wears off at certain areas.
A total of around 9 gadgets are available, the majority of them are usually utilized to unlock new segments of the map. There are. The game employs a checkpoint system, but it’s more likely to save distances compared to conserve advancement since progress is saved automatically.
The character could be controlled using a computer keyboard (& mouse), however, the control is profiled as the best control option. The controls are extremely responsive, meaning they don’t hinder the flow of the match. It requires nearly 6 hours to finish the narrative. Besides this assignment, there are different storylines and secrets which may be researched and demonstrated.
Features of Resolutiion:
- This is an isometric action RPG with a relatively large map and many secrets.
- The combat system is an essential game element.
- Mainly the fights are based on dodging enemy attacks followed by a few melee attacks on your part.
- The boss fights offer variety, and their attack patterns can be seen quickly.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Graphics: OpenGL ES 3.0+ Compatible Card
- Storage: 1 GB available space