The Dark Eye Book of Heroes is a Action and RPG game for PC released by Wild River Games at 2020. A map of skills!
The Dark Eye Book of Heroes PC Game
An adventure game the experiences themselves are procedurally made cases, where you need to kill the Glavgad or locate a quest thing.
You shouldn’t expect from that”turkey” the depths of Plainskape, the scale of Baldur, or the strategic joys of Diviniti. Despite a lot of stats from the character’s window (which, incidentally, it is not possible to”spin” because it is suitable for you), the match, in reality, provides you a readymade warrior-mage-thief with a rather modest set of skills working uncertain how.
Struggling — the fun starts. If you do not play live gamers (along with the reception is empty thus far), then it’s possible to attach 3 bodies on your own pre-created from the programmers of this tank-healer-thief along with also the warrior with 2 palms.
All. Making your very own mercenary, like at the Kingfaker Pathfinder, is hopeless. Handling bodies in conflict will neglect — from the term in any way. The thief can’t be arranged to”clear” the torso; teammates’ skills aren’t offered. Another discussion is about companies — that they act stubbornly in battle.
Features of The Dark Eye Book of Heroes:
- If you are looking for a top-class RPG a la PoE or slide, this is not the place for you.
- The developers’ studio is small, still learning, but it is extremely close to the community and actively collects feedback via Discord and supports within a few minutes.
- If you like the rules of DSA and would like to see them cast in an RPG and just want to play one or two small dungeons in between, this is the place for you.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 / AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon 6850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection