Nail D is a Strategy, Adventure and Racing game for PC. Strategies and reflexes in compelling!
Nail Id PC Sport
Test your skill using vehicles in avenues that are offroad in which you have to use reflexes and strategies .
It’s simple to operate and hard since you can not see where you are likely to drop following flying. There are two bugs, so they won’t flow after the game and a wreck speeds up like mad. The font is undetectable and broken. Except those two, it for with. A few phases such as tutorials is excellent, although Obviously, this game’s rate isn’t all phases.
Intense off-road ATV racing from Deadly Techland programmers proven to be odd, quite high quality, but extremely dull. Strictly rail traffic across the street (allow the several forks not disturb you), don’t let you relish the maneuvering. Even the roll into the sides along with the rider breaks tree his mind stone, train, wall, and other barriers. The first effect of this scale of what is occuring along with an awareness of height (the writers achieved this effect because of an odd viewing angle) pass over the first hour, then there’s hopeless boredom.
Features of nail d:
- easy management;
- well-chosen music;
- track design;
- the aggressiveness of rivals.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz, Intel Pentium D 2.66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+ or better
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 10.0® compliant video card or DirectX 9.0c® compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or greater
- Hard Drive: 4GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card