Grounded Patch notes update 0.1.2
Grounded, the obsidian brand new name is currently becoming its launch This week patch. From the PC (Steam and Sports Pass) and Xbox One upgrade, the overwhelming focus for 0.1.2 would be to wipe out a few of the strangest crashes from the name. Exactly enjoy the game, a number of these patch notes are hilarious, Even though a thing.
Aside From Obsidian clearing out”surplus larva from matches which still had substantial quantities of larva… in the boundless larva respawn problem,” most important issues addressed seem to stop missing sasalesconstant crashes and deficiency of respawning resources. Speaking of tools, dividing them among others, an now be accomplished with no glitches, and things such as Acorns and Dew Collectors can be found.
If none of These fixes pertain to some potential concerns with the sport, the programmer is inviting players to complete an issue form in their support website , to ensure that more is performed in future stains. Here is the list of fixes that you could view in Grounded from Friday.
- Better handling of dismissing profile selection at the Main Menu on Xbox One and Windows 10 Store versions which will help prevent saved games from going missing for players on the Xbox console and Windows 10 store.
- Fixed an issue where if you had the “Kill Mosquito” quest prior to the patch 0.1.1 release where it wasn’t removed properly and would crash if you killed a creature while that quest was active.
- Fixed crash with approaching a base with traps that have an insect being damaged by one when the player arrives.
- Resolved an issue that would cause random crashes with juice drop combining when approaching them.
- We cleared out excess larva from games that still had large numbers of larva in their game from the infinite larva respawn issue prior to patch 0.1.1.
- Fixed the “Drop All” function not properly splitting items.
- Resolved an issue with Mushroom Gardens, Dew Collectors, Acorns, and other resources not respawning after their initial spawns.
- Reverting the change, for now, to lock containers to one player at a time since it was causing containers to stay permanently locked occasionally
- Fixed an issue with Slime Mold Sconces not turning back on after loading back into a game.
- Removed “Customize Marker” from the Loot Backpack UI that was causing crashes if used (was not supposed to be available on that screen).