Dirt Rally 2.0 Patch Notes Update Version 1.25 Full (August 18 Update)
Codemasters has upgraded Dirty Rally 2.0 to version 1.25 today. This Upgrade is available to download on all platforms. Here are the patch notes.
Dirt Rally 2.0 is the Most Recent game in the series that Continues to get upgrades that are post-launch. The newest update is formally abbreviated 1.15 while Codemasters has confirmed they have upgrade 1.16 is in evolution, set to launch early October.
Dirt Rally 2.0 Update Version 1.25 Complete Patch Notes (August 18 Update)
- New livery: Royal Air Force — Ford Fiesta R5
- Re-enabled World Series tab main menu to adapt for DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Qualifiers.
- Players who get involved in World Series Qualifiers will make a brand new car (Ford Fiesta R5 MKII), which can be set to be published in version 1.16.
- Players who get involved in Qualifiers with v1.15 will find the car once it releases.
- Upgraded sponsor board branding on all FIA World Rallycross championship paths to signify real world upgrades.
- Adjusted operation of AI drivers in moist conditions (diminished pace by 1 per cent).
- SUBARU Legacy RS — Added ability to update brake durability within my Team, based on other cars throughout the game.
- SUBARU WRX STI (Rallycross) — an Upgraded livery number that was previously hard to see.
- Peugeot 208 WRX (2019) — the Adjusted position of equipment index that was formerly obscured by the steering wheel.
- Perth and Kinross, Scotland — Adjusted crash detection for log piles, which previously led to imperceptible collisions.
- Perth and Kinross, Scotland — Adjusted Pace Notice timings for a few corners on Newhouse Bridge Stage (currently arrive slightly earlier).
- Perth and Kinross, Scotland — Resolved difficulty regarding notable FPS fall on South Morningside and Old Butterstone Muir Stages (narrow bridge segment ).
Colin McRae Scenarios:
- Upgraded finish text in French, German, Spanish and Italian for consistency.