Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition Patch Notes Update 1.01 For PC
Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition upgrade 1.01 is available to download today on PC. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Horizon Zero Dawn didn’t have a launch on PC. The game suffered from performance issues, crashes, and major bugs. It has been patched by Guerrilla Games in its first upgrade.
Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition Update 1.01 Patch Notes For PC
- Fixed a problem where the game would crash if the SteamUI didn’t initialize properly on startup.
Functionality Issue Fixes
- Fixed an issue where immersion along with other slowdown mechanics would not work for everybody.
- Fixed a problem where Windows/Steam profile titles containing special characters would prevent some players from conserving the game. We’re still currently exploring other game issues that are saved.
- Fixed an issue where Windows/Steam profile titles containing special characters will prevent some players from storing screenshots in Photo Mode.
- Added improved diagnostic information collection when submitting a crash report.
- Fixed several backend difficulties.
- Fixed a movie corruption issue for particular hardware. We are continuing to look at other hardware settings too.
Here are the known issues.
In addition to the problems identified previously, we’re working on Several high-priority problems:
- Some players are undergoing startup crashes. Patch 1.01 fixes some, but not all, of those crashes.
- Some Players are experiencing hangs during gameplay. Improved diagnostic information collection is aimed at Making it easier to track these down.
- Some players are experiencing issues, such as Anisotropic Filtering to settings that are graphical Not functioning, 4K not showing correctly, or HDR not functioning correctly.
- Some players are experiencing performance issues on particular GPUs or hardware combinations.
- We’re aware of and continue to explore all of the issues in this list on Reddit too. Thanks to u/EvilMonkeySlayer for compiling this for us.