Paper Mario: The Origami King Full Patch Notes Update Version 1.01
Paper Mario: The Origami King update form 1.01 is accessible to download now for Nintendo Switch. Here are the full fix notes for this update.
The new update for Paper Mario: The Origami King executes various fixes including one for a game-breaking bug. This could have brought about the player stalling out close to the furthest limit of the game in the event that they neglected to follow a specific chain of occasions.
Paper Mario: The Origami King Update Version 1.01 Full Patch Notes
- In general Fixes
- Fixed an issue in which you would be not able to enter the Spring of Rainbows in Shangri-Spa.
- Note: If you have just experienced this issue, you will currently have the option to continue typically.
- Fixed an issue in which players couldn’t hit the Toad on the head of the wellspring in Shroom City.
- Note: If you have just experienced this issue, you will currently have the option to continue regularly.
- Fixed an issue where Black Shy Guy would not be enrolled in the Gallery of the Musée Champignon—regardless of whether you have recently crushed one.
- Note: If you have just experienced this issue, come back to Scorching Sandpaper West after the sun has returned and rout Black Shy Guy again to add him to your Gallery.
- Fixed an issue in the Ninja Attraction in which, contingent upon the condition of the player, certain Ninji foes were undefeatable and ended the movement.
Note: If you have just experienced this issue, you will presently have the option to continue ordinarily.
Fixed an issue in which the game would sporadically hard secure in the Rubber Band manager fight.
Fixed an issue in the Battle Lab in which the score would not be appropriately enrolled subsequent to tackling at least 33 arrangements in Speed Rings in the Ring Trainer.
Note: Previously enrolled scores won’t change. New scores will be enlisted accurately in the wake of downloading this update information.
Fixed an issue in which you could acquire a thing from outside of a specific casket in the Temple of Shrooms. This fix additionally rectifies a related blunder including indications from the Love Toad in Toad Town.
Note: If you’ve just acquired the thing from outside of the final resting place, the Love Toad’s clue mistake will be settled.
Fixed an issue in Overlook Mountain in which the occasion of gazing toward Overlook Tower would incidentally happen from the base of the slope.