The August 2020 Upgrade to Sid Meier’s Civilization 6 is Currently available to Gamers across PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One. This upgrade offers the new Natural Wonder picker, as well as a Tech and Civics, shuffle To keep the gameplay feeling refreshing. Of course, there’s also a selection of bug fixes and other enhancements to be found. Keep reading for the full list of Civilization 6 patch notes for August 2020.
Civilization 6 Patch Notes | August 2020 Update
Among the greatest features from the Civilization 6 August, 2020 update is the organic Wonder picker. This allows you to customize which Natural Wonders will appear during your game, together with the ability to both add and remove various choices. This choice can be discovered inside Advanced Setup.
This patch also introduces the Tech And Civics Shuffle mode, which will randomize your route throughout the game’s Tech and Civics trees inside a set historical era. The effect will apply to all gamers, but any undiscovered options will remain hidden until their requirements have been completed.
Ready for the full scoop? Here is the complete list of Civilization 6 patch notes for the August 2020 upgrade.
Balance and Polish
- Removed the free population amenity.
- Additional an amenity into the palace.
- Increased Golf Course amenities by 1.
- Reduced all negative amenity level thresholds by 1. Increase Happy and Ecstatic’s minimum by two.
New city thresholds:
- Ecstatic at 5
- Joyful at 3 to 4
- Content at -1 to 2
- Displeased at -3 to -2
- Unhappy at -5 to -4
- Unrest in -7 to -6
- Revolt in -8
Negative conveniences non-food yield decrease adjustments:
- Displeased -10 per cent, was -5%
- Unhappy -20%, was -10percent
- Unrest -30percent (stays the same)
- Revolt -40%, was -60%
- The Theater Square now gains a major adjacency bonus with the Entertainment complex and Water Park.
Authorities Plaza Buildings
- Grand Master’s Chapel provides +5 faith.
- +3 Diplomatic Favor from the Foreign Ministry.
- The Naturalist unit now originally prices 600 Faith and will increase by 100 Faith after each purchase.
- Fixed issues that prevented Apostles from receiving all accessible promotions.
- The Appeal stat has been added to the trait section of their Districts, Terrains, Improvements, and Attributes Civilopedia pages.
- The text to the Acropolis district now correctly shows important adjacency bonuses for adjoining Wonders.
Apocalypse Game Mode
- Reduced volcanic action.
- Reduced frequency of Aid Requests.
- Additional CO2 production to Soothsayer action (50 for inducing a tragedy, 30 for sacrificing a unit).
- Forest/Jungle Fires now remain in the burnt state longer.
- Additional some bias towards getting authorities with lots of crazy card slots.
- Fixed a problem where the AI has been overvaluing bonuses from governments for cities with governors.
- Increased Need for civics that unlock new governments. The capped desire for Theology for elevated Faith income civs (guarantees they can move to grade 3 Or 4 governments).
- Various AI improvements.
- Governors assigned to a City-State are now displayed in the City-States panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused map choice to break.
- Different UI bug fixes and polish.
- Fixing balanced start positions choosing invalid placements.
- Additional bias for beginning in the middle of a continent that the player doesn’t share with other majors.
- Fix crash when forming a Corps and the device that’s joining is not on the map.
- Additional crash fixes.