How to land MGP in FFXIV
Given how easy It’s to Make Gil in Final Fantasy XIV, you’d Believe earning MGP — yet another exceptional money in the game which you can invest from the Gold Saucer — will be relatively easy also. But in case you do not understand the most effective methods to make MGP, it may be quite hard to earn sufficient. But as soon as you do understand where to go and things to perform, making MGP is not all that hard, even though it’s a modest time-consuming.
This guide will show you the best ways to Make MGP from the Least quantity of time. Outside of those approaches, there are nevertheless a significant number of methods to bring the money in.
The simplest and among the most acceptable ways to maximise earning MGP Is to finish your Weekly Challenge logs. Your logs are divided up into four classes: Beast Tribes, Retainers, Eureka, and also the Gold Saucer.
The Gold Saucer battles would be the ones you will want to handle to Earn MGP, and a few will provide you over others. You can test out all Of those struggles, and also their MGP reward, under:
- Complete 3 Mini-Games (1,000 MGP)
- Earn 100 MGP from Mini-Games (1,500 MGP)
- Participate in 5 GATEs (5,000 MGP)
- Successfully Complete 3 GATEs (8,000 MGP)
- Enter 3 Chocobo Races (5,000 MGP)
- Enter 20 Chocobo Races (8,000 MGP)
- Play Triple Triad 10 Times (5,000 MGP)
- Win 10 Triple Triad Matches (8,000 MGP)
- Play 5 Triple Triad Matches in the Battlehall (2,500 MGP)
- Win 3 Triple Triad Matches in the Battlehall (3,000 MGP)
- Play Lord of Verminion 1 Times (5,000 MGP)
- Play Lord of Verminion 3 Times (10,000 MGP)
- Play Lord of Verminion 5 Times (12,000 MGP)
- Participate in 2 Doman Mahjong Player Matches (5,000 MGP)
Some are easier to complete, so you’ll want to find the ones that are best suited for how you play.
Weekly Fashion Report
Image via FinalFantasyXIV.com
This activity takes place in the Gold Saucer, and it’s not as intimidating as it might sound to complete. The goal is to find glamours that fit into different categories, such as “Do Rats Fly,” which refers to the Sky Rat glamour set. Most of the reports have you dyeing articles of clothing or purchasing vendor glamours. Doing so will get you 80 points, which gets you the highest reward.
- The MGP reward for the Fashion Report is 60,000, and that can be boosted with the Gold Saucer
- VIP Card or an FC Gold Saucer MPG Boost.
- Jumbo Cactpot
- Image via ConsoleGamesWiki.com
This is the process with the least amount of work you can do to earn MGP. The Jumbo Cactpot is a weekly lottery held in the Gold Saucer, and you can buy 3 tickets for 100 MGP, with the price going up by 50 for every ticket.
- Tickets are drawn every Saturday, and the lowest amount you can win is 1,000 MGP. But this scales up depending on the number of tickets bought for it by all players. Even when there is a lower amount of tickets purchased that week, it is a great way to get an easy income of MGP.
- Mini Cactpot
- Image via ConsoleGamesWiki.com
This daily event costs 10 MGP to participate in and it’s a simple game to play:
You will be given a 3 x 3 square with one number revealed. You can choose to reveal 3 other numbers to help you decide which line you will scratch off. The sum of the numbers in the row you choose will determine how much your reward will be.
Rewards aren’t guaranteed, but the risk is low and can even get you up to 10,000 MGP. You can participate in the game three times in a day.
GATEs (Weekly & Daily)
GATEs are the equivalent of Mario Party min-games within Final Fantasy XIV. They take place every 20 minutes in the Gold Saucer and usually only take a few minutes to complete.