The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 3 map challenges have been added into the game, also thanks to fire monkey, we understand what they’re. The challenges were held this week to prevent spoiling the large changes we made to map.
Once More, you will find just eight hurdles, together with seven of these being Value 25,000 XP and one value 50,000 XP. The 50,000 XP battles are advised for four players, though we had no difficulty carrying out Doctor Doom on our own, and we can not envision that nerd Tony Stark will give us a lot of trouble.
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks (0/7) — 25,000 XP
- Eliminations in Retail Row (0/3) — 25,000 XP
- Collect Wood out of Weeping Woods (0/500) — 25,000 XP
- Visit Panther’s Prowl (0/1) — 25,000 XP
- Deal harm with bursting gas pumps or gasoline cans (0/250) — 25,000 XP
- Position Fire Traps (0/3) — 25,000 XP
- Remove Iron Man at Stark Industries (0/3) — 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to competitions at Misty Meadows (0/500) 25,000 XP
We know that Stark Industries has only arrived on the map and Are available near Steamy Stacks. The rest of the challenges follow a fairly straightforward pattern put in the past couple of weeks and weeks.
There’ll also be a brand new Wolverine challenge that week since we get one step closer to unlocking the Wolverine skin from the game.
As always, We’ll have complete guides That Will Help You finish any of the More awkward challenges the moment they go reside in the match, which is only a couple hours away.