PUBG 8.3 Patch notes update
As Season 8 of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is coming to a close, a New patch brings together some exciting changes to the sport which won’t just enhance performance. Still, it will probably be implementing a couple of notable changes to the way the battle royale is performed. Besides in-game substance, this brand new 8.3 upgrade also facelifts the expression of the shop and packs it with a few fresh, never-too-early Halloween skins.
New in-game substance
Throughout the current season, fans have observed docks ordered all over The beachfront of Erangel. It turns out; these were to the introduction of four ferries which will circle back and forth from Erangel into Sosnovka. It isn’t the only significant improvement, as players are now able to prevent the Blue Zone falling in for some time, together with the attachable Jammer Pack.
Concerning gameplay, the HUD will feature a visual sign That tells you when squadmates have been taken at. This purpose will probably be used for not just matches with friends, but also with strangers who might not have a headset to communicate what they see.
New shop UI and skins
According to its press release, the sport is also getting redesigned Store and societal webpages which make it a lot easier to browse effortlessly. On the other hand, the most excellent kicker is that the inclusion of dozens of new skins, particularly Halloween inclusions. A number of the holiday skins are those coming from previous years’ iterations, but a few will be given additional design features.
Last, and above All, PUBG Corp. is handling a few of Recent issues in-game which have been impacting connectivity and performance. For example, ships will no longer spawn along with docks, and these spawning will not confront game-breaking stuttering.
The 8.3 upgrade is now live on the match’s Evaluation Server, and people Interested in the vast selection of modifications can see the significant changes under and have a look at the developer’s website for additional information.
- Fixed the excessive reverb when firing the AWM
- Fixed the Kar98k reverb sound not playing when shooting outdoors
- Fixed an issue where players could use melee weapons inside the starting plane in War Mode
- Fixed a visual issue with the Skorpion where the bolt moved too far forward in single fire mode
- Fixed a visual issue where the bullet ejector on the Skorpion ejector didn’t open after switching to full-auto firing mode
- Fixed an issue where Panzerfaust warheads would float in-place when firing as the player is DBNO’d
- Fixed the issue where throwing a grenade at the exact moment of death created a duplicate grenade in the inventory
- Fixed the issue where vaulting whilst switching weapons may interrupt the action and unholster the weapon
- Fixed the issue where a character’s face would display abnormally when performing a throwing action after holding a melee weapon
- Fixed the issue where M24’s front iron sight would display abnormally in ADS
- Fixed the issue where boats could spawn on top of wooden docks on Erangel
- Fixed an issue where characters could take damage while jumping contentiously at the front-side of trains on Vikendi
- Fixed misaligned text on the Match History screen
- Fixed an issue which omitted helmet level information of some helmet items on the customize screen
- Fixed the issue where new makeup skins are misaligned in the customize screen
- Fixed the issue where some killed images overlap with other UI during the Deathcam
- Greatly mitigated an issue where squadmates were not displayed in the team list UI