ValorantPatch notes – Patch 1.07
Valiant’s patch 1.07 Is on the road, attracting changes players have been requesting and a few severe nerfs coming for Killjoy and Sage. Apart from equilibrium, hit detection, and high quality of lifestyle changes, the very first thing you want to understand is all about the Remake system being inserted.
Like in League of Legends, the Remake feature finds if a participant is Missing in the start of the game also allows players to determine whether to finish the game and begin a new queue, without the adverse effects on the competitive score. But in case your instalock Phoenix ends up moving AFK on around two, you won’t need to suffer through a whole 4v5 game.
The entire patch notes, directly away from the devs, are under.
- Heal reduced from 100 over 5 seconds >>> 60 over 5 seconds
- Self heal reduced from 100 over 5 seconds >>> 60 over 10 seconds
- Slow Orb
- Size reduced by 30%
- Barrier Orb
- Cost reduced from 400 >>> 300
- Fortifying Barrier: Wall forms at 400 HP—after a 3-second delay, the wall becomes fortified to 800 HP
- Added a brief windup before damage begins
- DPS reduced from 60 >>> 40
- Visual effects have been added to make it easier to spot the grenade on the ground Stealth audio range has been slightly increased.
- No longer revealed by Sova’s Recon Bolt
- More effectively shoots at an enemy’s last known location
- Toxic Screen
- Can now be placed during the buy phase of rounds, through spawn barriers
- Toxic Screen now goes up faster along its a full length, once it starts to form
- Decay on all smoke abilities no longer affects allies
- Viper’s Pit
- The area of Viper’s Pit is now shown on her team’s minimap when deployed
- Off-screen flashes now matchthe behavior of other flashes in the game and apply a minimum amount of flash more aggressively
- Charges increased from 2 >>> 3
- Reduced windup time from 0.6 seconds >>> 0.5 seconds
- Rolling Thunder
- Detonation delay between blasts decreased from 0.3 >>> 0.255
- Concuss now de-scopes players and prevents re-scoping
- Updated the physics on Sova’s cape so that it should wiggle outside his hitbox less frequently
- Polish work on Sova’s 1P hands to bring them up to the fidelity bar of the rest of our agents
- When getting headshot by a shotgun, the aaim punchwill be lower than all the other weapons
- All shotguns tagging tuned for targets beyond 10 meters
- Hitting an enemy past 10 meters will apply a different tagging value to them instead of the standard tagging
- New tagging: 30% slow for .5s on a smooth curve going back to normal speed
- 1st falloff range reduced from 9m >>> 7m
- Updated headshot multiplier from 3x >>> 2x (now the same as Judge and Bucky)
- Price increased from 1500 >>> 1600
- Increased firing rate from 9.25 >>> 9.75
- Increased damage from 39 >>> 40
These updates should shake up the meta. Sage has been an insta-pick since the game’s release and recently the Vandal fell off in favor of the Phantom. It is possible with this buffs and nerfs players will expand their horizons when it comes to picking an agent and the essential rifle.