Kovack’s FPS Aim Trainer iOS/APK Full Version Free Download
Kovack’s FPS Aim Trainer Overview
The Objective of KovaaK’s FPS Aim Trainer is to enable players to make Their own training with realistic dodging targets. Every mechanic within the game is driven by user-defined profiles Weapons, characters, skills, robots, how robots dodge, how bots aim, challenges, and more are all configurable by countless factors. All of these profiles may be stored and distributed in a single scenario document. Hone your muscle memory in the coach, use it in the match.
- Play situations directly in the Steam workshop (30+ earlier release) to jump in and practice your FPS skills
- The highly responsive input signal from a tweaked Unreal Engine 4 with the acceptance of several top Quake players and Overwatch grandmasters who have tested and provided feedback throughout the last year
- All the configuration options you’d expect of a competitive FPS (FOV, separate horizontal/vertical mouse sensitivity, unlocked framework rate, per-weapon config settings, custom crosshairs, and much more)
- Create your personal weapons
- Produce your own characters
- Create bots
- Tell the bots the best way to dodge
- Tell the robots how to target
- Make barriers to practice certain scenarios similar to your favourite FPS
- All profiles can be edited in-game or with text editors.
- Upload your own creations into the Steam workshop for other people to practice.
- Compete on the Leaderboards for any and every situation on the Steam workshop. (worldwide or friends only)
- Custom maps (notice FPSAimTrainer doesn’t include a map editor, but rather reads Reflex’s map
- structure as a result of the terrific developers at TurboPixelStudio. Reflex can be found on Steam now and includes a fully-featured map editor as well as awesome Arena FPS gameplay)
Custom crosshairs (JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.)
- Visual customizations (Floors/wall textures from a large list; bodies and heads of characters can be set to RGB values, differentiated by the team; strikes could be put into the colours of characters)
Mouse sensitivity climbed to popular games including Quake/Source, Overwatch, Paladins, Rainbow Six Siege, Battalion 1944, and Reflex.
- Singleplayer only. Sorry, multiplayer is too much for this solo developer.
More profile Associated features and abilities are planned to let Gamers to emulate characteristics from more FPS games, but the existing options are extremely adaptable as is. As the developer, I believe FPS Aim Trainer a tool which I will be using well into the future. My goal is to keep it relevant to gamers as long as I can. One of my top priorities: complex movement mechanics like bunnyhopping and strafe jumping, graph/histogram to check at your scores and accuracies over time, both types of player-recorded avenues, and mimicked network lag.
How to Download & Install Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to KovaaKs.FPS.Aim.Trainer.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.