Hot Lava Overview
The Floor is Hot Lava! Hot Lava transports you back to your own youth imagination. Relive those moments of enthusiasm, joy, and insanity. Run, jump, climb, and revel in first man across nostalgia-packed environments bombarded with hot molten lava. Investigate alone, or join your friends. This is a game of dexterity and creativity, you’ll need to use all of your skills to complete the treacherous obstacles that wait. And whatever you do… Do not Touch The Floor
- Collectively: Conquer challenging worlds with up to eight friends with fall in-drop outside multiplayer.
- Traverse: Run, jump, climb, swing, increase, and browse in first person across lava filled
- worlds. Mastering implementation will require dedication and ability.
- Research: Detailed environments jam packed with childhood nostalgia.
- Compete: To find the quickest route with shortcuts and specialist execution on the friends leaderboard.
- Prevent: lava, toxic waste, bottomless pits, and crushers. Danger is around every corner.
- Create: Hot Lava comes with a flat construction kit for Unity. Share your creations on the Steam Workshop.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
How to Download & Install Hot Lava
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Hot Lava is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Hot.Lava.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hot Lava folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.