STEINS; GATE is the award-winning time-traveling science-fiction Interactive visual novel produced by 5pb. and Nitroplus. It is widely considered to be one of the best Visual Books ever produced. STEINS; GATE follows a rag-tag band of diehard youthful students who find the means of changing the past via email, using a microwave. Their experiments into just how far they can go with their discovery start to spiral out of control because they become entangled in a conspiracy surrounding SERN, the organization behind the Large Hadron Collider, and John Titor who claims to be out of a dystopian future. Interaction with the sport takes place via the”phone trigger” system, where the player can receive calls and text messages and decide whether to respond to them or not, changing the results of the game’s plot.
- OS: Windows7/8.1/10
- Processor: Core i3 of Sandy Bridge generation or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics Series (It needs 1GB memory allocation)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound Devices compartible Direct Sound
- Additional Notes: 1280×720 or better required (Recommended 1920×1080)
How to Download & Install STEINS; GATE
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Steins; the gate is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to STEINS.GATE.Update.23.02.2018.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the STEINS; GATE folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.