Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer PC Version Game Free Download
Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer Overview
The Objective of KovaaK’s FPS Aim Trainer is to Allow players to make Their own training with realistic dodging goals. Every mechanic inside the sport is pushed by user-defined profiles Weapons, personalities, skills, robots, how robots dodge, how robots target, challenges, and much more are configurable by countless factors. Every one these profiles may be stored and distributed in one scenario document. Hone your muscle memory at the coach, use it in the match.
- Play situations directly in the Steam workshop (30+ earlier launch ) to leap right in and training your FPS skills
- The highly reactive input signal from a tweaked Unreal Engine 4 which has the acceptance of several leading
- Quake players along with Overwatch grandmasters who’ve analyzed and provided feedback throughout the previous year
- Each of the configuration options you would expect of a competitive FPS (FOV, independent
- horizontal/vertical mouse sensitivity, unlocked framework speed, per-weapon config settings, custom crosshairs, and even more)
- Produce your personal weapons
- Produce your own characters
- Produce robots
- Inform the robots the best way to dodge
- Inform the robots how to target
- Make barriers to practice certain situations much like your favourite FPS
- All cans may be edited in-game or using text editors.
- Upload your creations into the Steam workshop to other people to practice.
- Compete about the Leaderboards for every situation on the Steam workshop. (worldwide or friends just )
- Custom maps (notice FPSAimTrainer doesn’t include a map editor, but instead reads Reflex’s map structure as a result of the terrific programmers at TurboPixelStudio. Reflex can be found on Steam today and contains a
- fully featured map editor in addition to awesome Arena FPS gameplay)
- Custom crosshairs (JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.)
- Visual customizations (Floors/wall textures by a massive list; heads and bodies of characters could be put to
- RGB values, distinguished by the group; strikes could be put into the colours of personalities )
- Mouse sensitivity climbed to favourite games such as Quake/Source, Overwatch, Paladins, Rainbow Six Siege,
- Battalion 1944, and Reflex.
- Singleplayer only. Sorry, multiplayer is a lot of with this particular solo programmer.
More profile Associated features and skills are intended to let Gamers to emulate characteristics from more FPS games, but the present options are really adaptable as is. As the programmer, I believe FPS Aim Trainer a tool which I will use well to the future. My purpose is to keep it relevant to players so long as I can. One of my top priorities: innovative movement mechanisms like bunnyhopping and strafe jumping, graph/histogram to check at your scores and accuracies as time passes, bot kinds of player-recorded avenues, and mimicked network lag
How to Download & Install Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to KovaaKs.FPS.Aim.Trainer.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.