Nidhogg PC Version Game Free Download
Nidhogg is your epic award winning fencing tug-of-war, filled with Graceful acrobatics and awkward stabs. IRL crying and excitement can happen, in this eventual two-player showdown of rapid fencing and melee strikes. Beware, benefits in Nidhogg tend to be fleeting, as fresh competitions continually spawn on your own way. Utilize various fencing maneuvers while armed forces — lunges, parries, as well as filthy tricks like throwing your own sword. In case swordless, press ahead with throws, sweep kicks, dip kicks, rolls, and wall jumps. The battle arena moves in both directions, though besting an opponent simply increases you earth. Matches are not lost or won with one kill, but using a collection of kills granting you right-of-way into run/fight/flee to your goal-zone.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.2GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8-compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller
How to Download & Install Nidhogg
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Nidhogg is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Nidhogg.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nidhogg folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.