Dragon Quest Builders PC Game Free Download
Mythical serpent Quest Builders Overview
Mythical serpent Quest Builders is a sandbox action imagining game made and dispersed by Square Enix for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, and circulated by Nintendo for Nintendo Switch.
The game is set in Alefgard, the universe of the primary Dragon Quest PC game, with players controlling the designer who is endowed with remaking the world after it was crushed. The game features a blocky elegant style, with party and building segments like games, for instance, Minecraft.
The game was released in Japan in January 2016, and worldwide in October 2016. A continuation, Dragon Quest Builders 2, was released in Japan in December 2018 and worldwide in July 2019.
Media speculation from when the game was first revealed was that Dragon Quest Builders would be a Dragon Quest version of Minecraft. Early screen catches show the player manufacturing a stay outside of impedes; the camp expands levels reliant on the sum it has been created.
Monsters, for instance, Slime and Dragon from the main Dragon Quest appear in the game. The player has a prosperity bar, and ought to eat sustenance after some time, as Minecraft. The game has in like manner been stood out from Dark Cloud (2000) and ActRaiser (1990).
Features Of Dragon Quest Builders
- Flying and Swimming – No more immediate drowning when stepping in water that’s too deep or building earthen stairs to climb up a mountain! In Dragon Quest Builders 2, you’ll be able to fly and swim, allowing you to explore more places than the original Builders.
- Help From the Townspeople – The inhabitants from your town in Dragon Quest Builders occasionally helped make new items, but now the AI is greatly improved. They’ll help with more tasks this time around.
- Level Up – Dragon Quest Builders 2 offers an actual level-up system, as opposed to the original. This will mainly affect the gear you equip and your HP. You don’t restart at level 1, as you did in the original game, at the start of each new chapter. Speaking of…
- Islands, Not Chapters – Instead of chapters, you’ll visit new islands in Dragon Quest Builders 2. While you’ll still have to give up all your stuff in between islands, your Vacant Island will be your hub, and you can use all the new recipes and materials from every cleared island to build it up further.
- Operating System: Windows 7 and the KB3135445 platform update
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Ram: 4GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 5GB
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit or Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU; Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 5GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher
- Graphics Memory: 3GB
How To Download Dragon Quest Builders
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Dragon Quest Builders” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.