N++ (nplusplus) PC Latest Version Game Free Download
N++ (nplusplus) Summary
N++ is a fast-paced, momentum-based platformer about darting around obstacles, narrowly evading enemies, and collecting gold at a beautiful minimalist landscape. It is the first N game on PC since 2004, and we have spent 12 years refining the platformer. N++ is all about using your momentum to complete levels and get high scores. Still, in this sci-fi world, there’s a slew of accidentally homicidal enemy robots seeking to prevent you from completing your goal. Throughout the hand-crafted (NOT procedurally generated) levels, you will encounter platforming at its most extreme. Using just your fluid motion, you want to fix’ each level and get to the exit. Play a bit or a lot — there’s no skill ceiling, so you can always get better and better. N++ is a game that has enough bite-sized gameplay to last you a lifetime.
- OS: 32-bit Windows Vista
- Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx series / ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series. OpenGL 3.3 support
- Storage: 650 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Integrated Intel graphics are not supported. Intel HD 4000-series or better should work but may have issues. The game may run on Windows XP, but we have not been able to test it.
How to Download & Install N++ (nplusplus)
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once N++ (plus plus) is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to N++(NPLUSPLUS).v09.12.2017.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the N++ (plus plus) folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.