Quake Live Full Game Mobile for Free
Quake Live by id Software is a first-person shooting video game. This is an updated version of Quake III Arena, initially launched as a free-to-play game via a browser plug-in. Quake Live was relaunched on Steam as a standalone title. It is an updated version of Quake III Arena launched initially via a web browser plug-in. Players attempt to kill the most opponents in any given match. You navigate a 3D environment, shooting at other players using a variety of weapons and collecting ammo, health, armour, weapons and power-ups.
Players become more skilled and use new tricks and techniques like a rocket and strafe jumping. Quake Live is a free download of Quake III Gold (Quake III) and its expansion pack Team Arena. It can only be accessed via a web browser. The “metagame engine”, which powers Quake Live Skill-based Matchmaking, was developed by GaimTheory. After GaimTheory’s demise, id Software took over the development of the match-making software.
How to download and install Quake Live
- Click the button below to download. Quake Live will redirect you to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Quake Live finishes downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!