The Sims 1 PC Version Game Free Download
ABOUT SIMS 1
By adding activities to Sims’ daily agenda, the player can decide how much time is spent on skill development. You can also schedule your daily hygiene and food needs. These tasks can be performed by Sims autonomously, but they might not prioritize them well.
Sims, just like humans, can be punished for not meeting their needs. Sims should also have a balanced budget and find a job to supplement their income. Sims can be promoted by demonstrating their skills and building relationships with others at each level. This will lead to higher wages and new work hours. Sims can also sell artwork or other items from their home.
Also, Read The Sims 1 Free Download For PC
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Pentium II or Athlon
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Graphics: 2 MB PCI or AGP video card capable of High Color (16-bit color) and 800×600 resolution
- Storage: 1.5 GB available space
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE SIMS 1
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to ShareTheURLs.
- From there, choose the preferred download link to start the download.
- Once The Sims 1 is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on ‘Extract to The Sims 1’. (To do this you will need the free program called WinRAR, which you can get here.)
- Double-click on the Sims 1 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Don’t forget to run the game as an administrator as it helps prevents crashes and errors with the game.