Hellfire 1988: An Oregon Story PC Download Game For Free
Oregon Story: Hellfire 1988
Hellfire 1988: A Oregon Story is a visual novel that tells a story about Bend, Oregon in 1988’s Halloween. Hellfire 1988 is an engaging interactive crime story that features point-and-click exploration and interactive dialogue. It also includes exciting mini-games to provide a vivid experience of 1980s America. Hellfire 1988 features a 30,000-word interactive script, hundreds if realistic story choices, tough puzzles, and a thrilling, hard rock soundtrack. It is expected to play for about 2 to 4 hours.
Version 1.0.1 is now available:
- You can also play Visual Novel with no puzzles or point-and-click levels.
- To make it easier to save your menu, keep the cursor visible in dialogues
- Graphical performance optimization
- Fixed bug in which the game wouldn’t remember last choice point sometimes if Jennifer is sent to jail
- Graphic debug messages popping up during point-and click levels on some systems have been removed
- Correction of typo in dialogue
- Improvements in the game menu visibility and an added version indicator
Hellfire 1988: An Oregon Story System Requirements
- O S Windows 7 and newer
- Processor Intel Core 2, AMD Ryzen or higher
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics Latest NVidia GeForce graphics or ATI Radeon graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Oregon Story: How to Download and Install Hellfire 1988
- Click the button below to download. The download page for Hellfire88: An Oregon Story will redirect you to your browser.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- Once Hellfire 1988: An Oregon Story is downloaded, extract it using a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!