BioShock Full Game PC For Free
BioShock is a first-person shooter videogame developed by 2K Boston (later Irrational Games) and 2K Australia. 2 K Games published it. As Jack is led through Rapture to various goals, the player assumes the role. The player will collect multiple weapons and plasmids as they progress through enemy forces. You can switch between an active weapon or plasmid at will. This allows you to combine attacks against certain enemies, such as shocking a Splicer and hitting them with a wrench.
The ammunition the player has collected will limit weapons. Many weapons also have secondary ammunition types that can be used to gain additional benefits such as fire damage or bullets. The player can restore EVE syringes by collecting EVE serum from Plasmid users. A player’s health meter decreases when they are damaged. You can get medical packs throughout Rapture to restore your health. If the player’s health drops to zero, they can be regenerated at the Vita-Chamber they have passed with limited health and EVE. This patch allows players to disable Vita-Chambers. Players will need to restart their saved games if their character dies.
BioShock System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
- Processor: Pentium 4 single-core processor at 2.4GHz
- Memory 1GB
- Graphics – Direct X 9.0c compatible video card with 128MB RAM, Pixel Shader 3.0 and NVIDIA 6600 or higher/ATI X1300 (exclusive of ATI X1550).
- Storage: 8GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics DX9 – DirectX 9.0c-compliant video card with512 MB RAM, Pixel Shader 3.0 and NVIDIA GeForce7900 GT or higher. DX10 – NVIDIA GeForce8600 or higher
How to download and install BioShock
- Click the button below to download. The download page for BioShock will redirect you.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After BioShock finishes downloading, open the downloaded folder to run the setup and install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!