Mass Effect Free Download For PC
Mass Effect is an action-role-playing videogame developed by BioWare and published by Microsoft Game Studios (electronic arts). Mass Effect lets the player play the role of Commander Shepard in a third-person view. Before the game starts, Shepard’s gender and appearance are set by the player. Each of the six character classes offers enhanced combat abilities. The Soldier class, for example, is skilled in weapon damage and has better health.
The Sentinel class, on the other hand, is trained to protect and heal allies. Players can transform their base class talent into one or two specialisations during the game. These depend on which class the player chooses. While any class can use any weapon, they only can use the weapons they’ve been trained in.
The game’s overworld is a galaxy map that the player can explore to complete quests. The majority of quests in the story are combat missions. Other quests involve collecting items or interfacing with non-player characters. Six squad members are available to the player as they progress through the game. Each member has talents that can be improved upon. You can earn experience points in many ways.
For example, you can complete quests or defeat enemies. Or, you can find and collect items from the environment. Once players have gained enough experience, they “level up” and are awarded Talent Points. These points can help Shepard, or other squad members develop their talents. Each talent can unlock 12 ranks, each one costing one Talent point.
A starship is the primary mode of transport for Shepard. The player can interact with other squad members, purchase new equipment, and travel across many planetary systems from the ship. While the game offers a lot of planets to explore, only a handful of them can be landed on and explored. Some can be surveyed for quest-relevant and valuable resources. The player can either walk or use an all-terrain infantry fighting car called the M35 Mako to traverse a planet once they have landed.
The majority of the main quests in the game are focused on on-foot combat. However, some sections may require the use of an M35 Mako. On the other hand, secondary quests require that players explore uncharted areas free-roaming with their vehicles. You can find equipment items such as armour, weapon and ammunition upgrades around the environment, or you can buy them from settlement merchants.
Mass Effect System Requirements
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows(r), XP with SP2 and Windows Vista *
- Processor Intel P4 2.0 Ghz or Faster / AMD 2.0Ghz
- Memory 1.0GB RAM or More (2.0GB for Vista)
- Graphics DirectX 9.0c compliant, ATI X1300 XT (ATI X1300 Pro Radeon 2600 HD and HD 2400 are lower system requirements); NVidia GeForce6800 or higher (7300, 7600 GS or 8500 are lower system requirements).
- Hard Drive 12.0GB or More
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX(r): 9.0c
How to download and install Mass Effect
- Click the button below to download Mass Effect. The Mass Effect download page will open.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Mass Effect is downloaded, mount the file or burn it using software like PowerISO.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch it using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!