GTA 2 Free Download PC Game (Full Version)
GTA 2 Overview – Free Download
Grand Theft Auto 2 was developed and published by Rockstar Games. The game was released on September 30, 1999. This is the second edition of the Grand Theft Auto series, a sequel to GTA-1. GTA Liberty City can be downloaded as well. You can also download The Plague Tale Innocence.
GTA 2 PC Game is in a futuristic metropolis called Anywhere, USA. This game splits the city into three levels or districts. Downtown is the first level. It is home to all business activities. There is also a university. You can also download Assassins Creed Unity.
GTA 2 Features
Here are some of the amazing features that GTA 2 Free download can offer. Please note that features may differ depending on whether your computer supports them.
- Amazing action and adventure game.
- The 2nd edition of the legendary GTA series.
- It is located in the futuristic metropolis of Anywhere, USA.
- The game splits the city into three districts.
- There are seven gangs in total.
- You can choose between two modes: Noon or Dusk
- Similar gameplay to GTA-1.
- You can accept missions from other gangs.
- Special agents, SWAT teams and the army are all included.
GTA 2 Free Download: System Requirements
Before installing GTA 2 download, you should verify that your computer meets the minimum or recommended system requirements.
- Operating System: Tested with Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Pentium III and later.
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB
GTA 2 Technical Setup Details
- Video game Full Name GTA 2
- Download File Name: ipcgames.com_GTA_2.zip
- Download File size: 281MB. It may vary because of the constant updating of back-end file sizes or names.
- Setup Type Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup
How to Install GTA 2.
- Before extracting or installing the game, it is highly recommended that you disable any antivirus or security programs.
- WinZip, WinRAR, or the default Windows command can be used to extract the zip file.
- Accept the terms, then open Installer.
- For files that require passwords, please email ipcgames.com
- if installation is not working or stuck every time, please try moving your setup files to simple directory like D:\Games\GameSetupFiles.
- You can still get help from our Contact Us page if you need it.