Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear PC Latest Version Free Download
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear, a tactical first-person shooter videogame developed by Ubisoft Milan and Red Storm Entertainment in 1999, is Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear. The economic situation in Russia and former Eastern Europe is in chaos after the 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union. As people battle for food and other necessities, terror is commonplace in the region.
The Russian mafia began buying up surplus military equipment with the help of current Russian Army members. Rainbow forces raided the meeting grounds to recover weapons-grade plutonium and trace the missile material back to an Arctic naval station. It turns out that one boss of the Oil Mafia was supplying arms to small-time terrorist organizations whose international attacks Rainbow had to deal with.
This included a hostage situation at New York’s Met, the attempted bombing of a vessel in the Sea of Japan, and the hijacking of a Brussels airliner. An anonymous informant, who saw that the terror campaign had gone too far, provided information to Rainbow about who is behind the attacks and the next targets.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear System Requirements
- OS: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: CPU Pentium 600 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB
- Graphics: 3D graphics card with 32 MB VRAM
How to Download and Install Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Mount the .iso file called “GameTrex.Tom.Clancys.Rainbow.Six.Rogue.Spear” and run the game setup. To do this, you can use software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!