SIMCITY 5 PC Version Game Free Download
Microsoft Windows users received SimCity 5 at launch early March 2013, marking its return after over 10 years since SimCity 4 debuted in 2003. Many see this game as being an invigoration or reboot to the series. Players can create an ecosystem in their community to support growth by allocating land zones for residential, commercial or industrial development and creating and managing public services including transport and utilities.
SimCity 7 relies on an innovative new engine called GlassBox to enable more in-depth simulation than previous games.
SimCity earned praise throughout its development for its new engine and gameplay; however, publications cautioned the game for using persistent Internet connectivity that stores saved games and allows players to share resources amongst themselves. SimCity initially received positive reviews; however, its release was met with widespread technical and gameplay problems due to its requirement of network connection for playback and saving game data.
This caused widespread disappointment with critics criticising how SimCity required one or more network connections to function optimally and save data properly. These issues included network outages, problems saving progress and difficulty connecting to the game’s servers – rendering some reviewers unable to review it; thus labelling its launch a disaster and game unplayably broken; they advised players to wait until all issues had been addressed before purchasing or playing this title.
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB graphics memory and Directx 9.0c compatible
- Storage: 10 GB available space
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SIMCITY 5
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to ShareTheURLs.
- From there, choose the preferred download link to start the download.
- Once SimCity 5 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on ‘Extract to SimCity 5’. (To do this you will need the free program called WinRAR, which you can get here.)
- Double click on the SimCity 5 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Don’t forget to run the game as administrator as it helps prevents crashes and errors with the game.