Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 PC Version Game Free Download
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (or World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2012, for short) is Konami’s eleventh football series Pro Evolution Soccer and features Cristiano Ronaldo as its star instead of Lionel Messi since PES 2009.
Like its previous editions, Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 will include licenses from both UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Super Cup tournaments as well as CONMEBOL for Copa Santander Libertadores competition. Referees for these matches wear official Champions League uniforms – another first for this series! The game will be made available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows systems and released October 14 in Europe and 16 in Japan; unfortunately release dates in other formats or regions remain to be determined.
There were two demos released, each targeted toward PlayStation3, Xbox 360 and PC users. The initial demo provided an early peek of the game; it was made available to PlayStation3 owners on August 24 and PC on that same date – initially delayed to September but never actually made available; while later based on completed game and released 14 September 2011.
- OS: Windows® XP SP 3 (32-64 bits) / Windows Vista® (32-64 bits) / Windows 7® (32-64 bits)
- CPU: (Minimum) Intel Pentium IV 2.4GHz or equivalent processor (Recommended) Intel Core2 Duo 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: (Minimum) 1 GB RAM (Windows XP) / 1 GB (Windows Vista and Windows 7) (Recommended) 2 GB for Windows ® XP, 2 GB for Vista / Windows ® 7
- Video Memory:(Minimum) DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 128MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 6200 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000) / (Recommended) DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 512MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 or AMD/ATI Radeon HD2400 or better)
- HDD : 8 GB of free Hard Drive Space
- Sound Card: compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Game Password is Given Below If You Need Any Help With Password Please Visit Password Page in Menu or Click Here. If You Need Installation Help Please Visit How to Install Page In Menu or Click Here. If You Help With Common Game Play Problems Like msvcr100.dll missing etc.. Please Visit Errors & Solution Page in The Menu Or Click Here.